especially when i still have so many downton episodes left.
Now available in its entirety on YouTube, a 95-minute documentary on physicist Richard Feynman called No Ordinary Genius.
The excellent film on Andrew Wiles’ search for the solution to Fermat’s Last Theorem is available as well (watch the first two minutes and you’ll be hooked).
I’m just curious what your experience has been. We’re thinking about switching.
- “Mommy, why doesn’t he have a shirt on?”. Our hot neighbor dude was wearing plaid pj bottoms, no shirt, and doing some sort of yoga sequence on his front lawn. Think vince cassell in those oceans movies, but not quite as graceful. I’m pretty sure it’s violating some kind of CC&R, but I’m certainly not complaining.
- One of the kids in mini-me’s class vomited on my feet at drop off. I was wearing flip flops. There were chunky bits all over the show. She had had scrambled eggs for breakfast.
- My March wellness challenge is now over so I can drink ALL THE COFFEE. I’m on cup #3.
i played tennis for two hours this morning. it’s a good thing i work from home cause i’m not sure i’m gonna be able to make it down the stairs tomorrow.
ok, how many downton abbey episodes can i squeeze in tonight? i’m thinking 3 at least.
the wino bracket is now basically down to TLOTH and Shovelbum. well done ladies, well done.
things that are close to ideal:
- the kale, chorizo, and manchego pizza i’m making.
this that are not so idea:
- the smell of manure wafting into the kitchen after a day of planting in the garden.
finally hopping onto the downton train. i am totally hooked.