Tag, you're it! State 5 random facts about yourself below. Then, go to 10 blogs and tag each of them. :) Come on play!
Somehow I didn’t see this earlier, and since there aren’t any timestamps on these messages - I have no idea exactly how late/lame I am, but since this conference call is boring me to tears, here ya go.
1. I recently realized my hair is long enough that I can probably do the princess leia bun do for comic-con next week without having to wear a wig.
2. When I first started playing basketball, I lived in OK and OK was one of the few states that still had girls playing 6 on 6 instead of 5 on 5. The way this worked was that you had 3 on 3 in on half-court for defense, and 3-on-3 on the other half court for offense. It was a little fucked up, but I loved playing nonetheless. [see also: i am old.]
3. My toenails are currently painted what can best be described as electric blue.
4. That thing I found in the bathroom yesterday - I tried it, and now I want one. I wonder how much they run.
5. If you google my real name, the top results are split between me and a scientology maven who shares my name. Our email addresses are very similar - they only differ by one character (she has an underscore where i have a dot). Every once in a while this is annoying. This past week is one of those times.